Not that hard, yet not that easy

Writing this for myself, a gift and also a reminder. 

Just officially graduated last week after doing sssssooooo muccchhhh experiences that I called a journey on one package to just made me, me. It's never easy for everyone, including myself but other than that for me at least it was never hard. It's not that hard, yet not that easy been such a mood for the last four years I give myself so much in every decision I made. 

Never knowing this would be the ending, ahaha yess pasti paham ini arahnya kemana. Corona fuceekk broo, I know it took so much for every celebration they wanted to celebrate these past years. But here I am, gladly still make it "Wisuda Offline Terbatas" :) 

Supposed to be doing graduation in JCC, then change into online one, dan gak taunya beneran malah jadi offline dengan sangat terbatas dan sesi-sesi yang kebagi tiap per-fakultas. Not much to mention on that day, just casually kaya mau main biasanya aja, jemput Tasya, ngedeprok di rumah Dea, ketawa-ketawa, iseng, dan oh bedanya sambil main dandan-dandanan alias makeup dulu mau berangkat wisuda, dan udahnya makan malam not so fine dining bareng perkumpulan manusia gengsi yang selalu always merubah apapun kenagannya jadi kenangan lucu :))))

Here is one thing, before that day last....

Wisudanya mulai, dan wow ahahahah not me being dadakan jadi merinding dan malah terharu, jadi kaya ditarik ke beberapa tahun kebelakang. Ofc to the year I still figured out where I wanted to be, 2016, a year when I graduated from high school, all I want is to go to UGM with a major in Psychology, (((if you ever knowing the details of the story and being there at that time, thank you for the laugh we have shared a lot and all the spirit we have to get what we wanted to))). Then suddenly, things happened the way they wanted. Got rejected twice, then in 2017 got an International Relations one. 

I forever believe you can be everything as long as you have willing to do it, but not for being a psychologist happens for the near time. I genuinely buried that dream job. Then for so on, I don't have any instead of wanting to live my life for it is to the fullest. 

Knowing my major studying almost everything about this world ahahaha, that was so general. From that, I take every opportunity that I have in uni life, I am always passionate about humans, social issues, sharing, etc, so I take it, even some days feels like "gua ngapain sih?" or even "anjrit capek bgt" habis itu ketawa dan iseng lagi. Obviously, apapun kondisinya, ketawa masih jadi pemenang terbaik untuk menemani.

Four years fly, here I am. It was so much than I thought. Got almost all the experiences I should get. Gladly and grateful I could be responsible for every debate I go to and giving proof to none but myself, that I could. Still so much to learn and to know for the next day, but thankful enough for me. For always, I really mean always for knowing her worth and ability, wants to learn and be better, also never ever quitting and let God do the rest.

Thanking for any friends, every human being I met, even accidentally meet and ever crossed the same path. Bet, you know who you are <3. I have a lot of tons wishing you the best one for life, and sharing this laugh together !! ever again in another time. 

I'm signing out with luck for everyone who celebrating every graduation, Gwen Stacy ever says "It's easy to feel hopeful on a beautiful day like today, but there will be dark days ahead of us too, and there'll be days where you feel all alone, and that's when hope is needed most. Keep it alive no matter how buried it gets, or lost you feel, that you will hold on to hope and keep it alive. We have to be greater than what we suffer -cont-"


xx, Afifah Salsabila.


 


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Archiving 2023

Flores, and the First Love Vibes

Make it 21